You get your rack delivered to you faster, GUARANTEED. With store locations in both Eastern and Western Canada besides Amazon shipping, Rock Auto Accs could be able to get your package in your hands the soonest way.
Rock Auto Accs also offer special shipping options other than our standard service. Rock Auto Accs uses UPS, FedEx, Purolator, Canpar as our primary shipping service for all products, unless otherwise specified.
- Shipping via our default shipping services is free to destinations within Canada for all orders over $150, with the exceptions noted below:
- Certain specialty items incur additional shipping charges for rural area oversize package delivery
- Shipping of charge $20 is applied to orders totaling less than or equal to $150 not including tax.
- There is an additional shipping charge of $75.00 to ship oversize boxes to most destinations within Canada (some exceptions may apply and result in higher shipping charges – if so you will be contacted prior to processing your order).
- Shipping rates in Canada are subject to change for remote locations. In such a case you will be contacted with the exact shipping charge before we process your order
- Additional shipping charges apply to items that are oversized as well as items that ship directly from the supplier.
- Items that are oversized or shipped directly from the manufacturer may take longer than the approximated shipping times below.
We have warehouses in Vancouver, Calgary, Toronto with limited products. You can contact us if you want to pick it up locally, a coupon code is available to save the shipping cost for your pickup.
Please use your postcode to check the possibility of any package pickup or dropoff to a local warehouse in person.
Customer service is our priority, and our return policy is built around a simple, risk-free, ordering experience.
Our Main Return Policy
Unless otherwise noted, Rock Auto Accs will fully refund all new items within 30 days of the original product shipping date.
The Fine Print
- Items must be unused.
- Items must be returned with the original box, packaging, and manuals.
- Refunds may only be credited back to the original purchaser and to the original funding source.
- Unless there is exceptional circumstances, returns accepted by Rock Auto Accs after the 30 day period will be credited with Rock Auto Accs credits only.
- Shipping and handling costs are not refundable. It is the responsibility of the original purchaser to ensure that returns are adequately packaged, insured, and tracked. All shipping costs are the sole responsibility of the original purchaser unless Rock Auto Accs was at fault (in which case we will send you a shipping label for your return).
- Closeout/clearance items are non-exchangeable and non-returnable.
- All packages refused by the customer are subject to the terms and conditions of our return policy plus any additional return shipping costs charged to us by the shipping company. All refused oversize or overweight box shipments are subject to an additional $100 transportation fee, which will be charged to the customer’s credit card.
Have any Worries or Questions?
If your return falls into the fine print clauses, or you’re just not sure about anything, call us: 1-587-889-2657! We’re happy to answer your questions and work something out with you.
How to Return a Product
To return a product please log-in to your account to be issued an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number, or call us for a quick solution.
You could also return any product bought online to any one of our store locations with permission. Take a look at our list of store locations to find a store near you.
Step 1: Start a Return from Your Online Account
Please log in to your account. Locate and click on your order under Order History. Find the item you wish to return or exchange and click on Return Item to submit your request.
Step 2: Receive a Return Authorization Number (RMA#)
One of our customer care specialists will provide you with:
- An RMA#
- An email with detailed return shipping instructions
Step 3: Pack & Ship
Pack everything that came with the product using its original packaging.
- Affix the return shipping label that we provided to the package. If we didn’t provide you with a return shipping label, make sure to include the RMA# on the package.
- Ship the package to the address specified in the email you received from Step 2.
- If you are close to a warehouse in Vancouver, Calgary or Toronto and would like to drop it off locally, $15 restocking fee is applied in your deduction if it is not a defective or wrong advertised product.
Step 4: Receive Your Refund or Exchange
After we receive your package, we’ll process your refund or exchange immediately. You can expect to see the refund, less any applicable restocking fees, credited within 5-7 business days, to the payment method that you used when you originally placed your order. If you selected an exchange, we will ship your replacement item out immediately if it is in stock.
All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee if your application is out of our advertised covering applications.
We’ll waive the restocking fees if we made a mistake or if the product was delivered defective.
We’ll also waive the restocking fee if you decide to exchange your product with another purchase.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which products can be returned or exchanged?
Most products can be returned within 30 days of purchase, provided it is returned in original packaging and the items are in new and unused condition. We reserve the right to charge up to the full value of the product for items not received in this condition.
Products that cannot be returned or exchanged without our approval:
- Some products, including, but not limited to, custom patterned and custom, and painted items are not returnable
- Products that shipped via freight, typically oversized and heavy items.
- Products that have been installed on your vehicle
- Products that have been modified (drilled or altered in any way)
Under what conditions may I return an item?
While we pride ourselves on our partnerships with leading vendors, accidents happen. Call us at (587) 887-7991 once you’ve discovered the defect, and we’ll straighten it out.
Occasionally packages in transit can become damaged. Call us right away so we can set it straight.
If you’ve received an incorrect product, or if we’ve guaranteed fitment on your order, and the product does not fit your vehicle, give us a call at (587) 887-7991, and we’ll start the return process for you.
If your tracking information says delivered, but you haven’t received your package yet, let us know. We will work with the carrier to get to the bottom of it.
Do I have to pay for return shipping?
Returns happen, and we’re here to make the experience easy! In most cases, you are responsible for return shipping, but we can offer you a discounted return shipping label. If your item arrived defective or we made a mistake, we will happily take care of the return shipping.
Shipped Back Orders
Please note: shipped backorders by international courier service can only be canceled prior to the order being processed. We are unable to cancel any international ship back-orders after they have been processed.(587) 887-7991