About this item
- ☛ ROOF RACK Fits ►► Land Rover Discovery 3 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 and 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 Land Rover Discovery 4 LR4 Factory raised Roof Rails.
- ☛ HIGH-QUALITY ALUMINUM ►► Premium Aluminum Alloy construction gives it a characteristic of strength, greatly increases overall vehicle storage space & rubber strip is included for extra grip. Aero-dynamic in shape to minimize wind noise.
- ☛ EASY TO INSTALL ►► Easy to assemble & remove in minutes, no drilling/cutting required, Enhance the overall visual appeal, give your vehicle an aggressive look.
- ☛ HEAVY DUTY USAGE ►► The roof rack Load capacity is about 75Kg/165LBS. A great choice for long-distance journeys to carry heavy luggage, Cargo boxes, kayak Canoe Rack, snowboard, Ladders etc.
- ☛ 100% GUARANTEED BEST SHOPPING EXPERIENCE ►► Our main goal is to satisfy you 100%, 0% guilt plus support and stock in Canada, fast and safe shipping with one year warranty.
RAA provides quality ROKIOTOEX products that allow our customers to enjoy the great outdoors. Our mission is to help carry your load by providing a crossbar that makes it easy to get what you need to your destination. We understand that superior product and working with customers to provide the best service is what leads to a successful business.
Whether it is traveling cross country or going on an outdoor adventure, no one should be limited on what you can bring along. Having crossbars provides the freedom to carry additional items along for the journey.
Solid aluminum alloy construction provides lightweight stability
OEM quality with excellent price Suitable for most model years of Land Rover Discovery LR3 & LR4
A lockable interior keeps your possessions safe and secure.
Easy to install premium plastic-wrapped feet, with no scratch or damage to your vehicle
Land Rover LR3: 2005 2006 2008 2009
Land Rover LR4: 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016
Item Length: 45”
Material: Aluminum AlloyItem Weight: 10.3lbsLoad Capacity: 331lbsColor: Black
Package Include:2 x Car Rooftops2 x Keys1 x assemble instruction