About this item
- VERSATILE EQUIPMENT: These pallet forks can be attached over the cutting edge of the bucket of tractors and secured into place with the clamps. This kind of versatility creates an opportunity for you to use it across various brands of tractors.
- 1,500 LBS CAPACITY: Through superior design, we’ve created our ROKIOTOEX tractor fork attachments to be able to hold weight up to 1,500 pounds. This means that they are able to lift heavy things like fence posts, lumber, pallets, logs, or other parts you need moved around. Simply slide the clamp over the edge of your bucket and lock it in place for a sturdy heavy-lifting solution.
- HEAVY-DUTY MATERIAL: Working with heavy lifting and large loads mean that we had to create something that would be durable. We’ve used a heavy-duty material and expert welding to construct the forks and the thick, rectangular tube walls. The length of each fork is 30″ and the fork width is 3 1/4″. The total length, once installed, is 43″.
- ROLL BACK PROTECTION SLOTS: Part of what makes up our professional design is our focus on safety. When you need a quick solution for hauling lumber or a hay bale, you shouldn’t need to sacrifice your, or anyone else’s, safety. Our roll back protection slots can help keep your heavy loads right on the forks where they should be.
- CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE – At ROKIOTOEX, we stand by our running boards to ensure 100% customer satisfaction with support and stock in Canada, fast and safe delivery with 1 year warranty.
The ROKIOTOEX clamp on pallet forks slide over the cutting edge of the your bucket and clamp down locking the unit in place. This versatile piece of equipment allows you to easily move fence posts, lumber, pallets, and logs around.
✔ Capacity: 1,500 lbs.
✔ Chain holes for heavy lifting
✔ Heavy duty thick rectangular tube wall
✔ Uses 2″ x 3″ boards for roll back protection
Weight: 30 lbs each
Total Length: 43″
Fork Length: 30″
Fork Width: 3 1/4″
Fork Height: 2″
Bucket lip gap: 2″ w/o puck and 1 1/2″ with puck)